About the job
We are looking for a Wholesale & Distribution Manager, with a minimum of 10 years of furniture, housewares and lighting distribution experience across GCC countries. Able to establish new relationships with Key Accounts in all prospective channels of Distribution within a short period from the date of joining. We are focusing on our existing customers in Qatar and looking for new partnerships in KSA, UAE and the wider GCC.
The Wholesale & Distribution Manager will be responsible to handle bulk orders and other sales activities of our company. You will be responsible for managing as well as acquiring new business opportunities with other service providers. You will be developing business growth strategies to maximize sales and optimize our existing inventory. You will also be analyzing and negotiating contract terms with vendors, suppliers, and business partners. Our furniture homewares and lighting brands.
The Wholesale & Distribution Manager should be customer-centric, detail oriented and result driven.
Your duties will consist of but not be limited to:
· Driving sales to achieve pre-agreed company targets.
· Identifying and contacting potential business partners, vendors, and suppliers.
· Establishing new and developing existing long-term business relationships.
· Seeking and managing bulk orders and purchases.
· Managing a distributor network throughout the GCC region.
· Develop wholesale business.
· Negotiating contract terms and conditions with business partners and vendors, including supply chain and third-party freight forwarders.
· Budgeting monthly/ yearly sales by country and by sales channel.
· Reviewing sales figures and performances.
· Analyzing and developing strategies that maximize sales.
· Analyze markets and competition.
· Monitor customer feedback to ensure that the company is meeting customer needs and expectations.
· Attending trade shows, meetings, and networking events to grow our brand network.
· Manage yearly expenses for trade show, private showrooms, travel and appointments in line with annual budget.
· Visiting customers’ stores regularly.
· Supervising employees and reviewing their performance.
· Organizing and maintaining inventory.
· Scheduling staff training workshops and providing necessary leadership.
· Ensuring all shipments are received and dispatched on time.
· Reviewing sales KPIs and preparing sales reports.
· Anticipating demand and acquiring new materials.
· Maintaining a record of all accounts payable and receivable in conjunction with group Finance team.
· Proven work experience as a Wholesale & Distribution Manager or in a similar position in furniture, homewares and lighting industry in GCC region.
· Analytical and negotiation skills will prove beneficial in establishing long-term business relationships.
· Self-motivated, hands-on, self-starter and able to work under pressure.
· Complete understanding of sales and inventory management software.
· Ability to conduct market research.
· Detail-oriented and customer-centric individual.
· Problem-solving ability.
· Good computer skills.
· Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Ability to leverage business-building opportunities.
· Must be available to work on a flexible schedule.
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar
Store Manager – The Body Shop
- @ Alshaya Group
- Doha, Qatar