About the job
The job holder is responsible for all the manpower coordination-related activities of the project’s personnel.
As such, the job holder is accountable to:
- Ensure the project’s manpower mobilization and demobilization process and arrangements are well managed in a timely manner and in compliance with company rules and policies,
- Coordinate and manage with agency and project Admin Assistant for relocations of project personnel to various project work locations, properly and timely,
- Update manpower recruitment tracker for project personnel,
- Coordinate with project Admin Assistant for logistics arrangements including offshore visits/rotations in are timely arranged for project personnel,
- Ensure the communication is effective with all other company entities, especially with GS, IT and C&P.
- Assists Senior Project Workforce Coordinator in his/her daily activities and performs tasks as per schedule and expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in manpower coordination
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in the O&G industry preferred
- Competence in the use of SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Good Communication skills and fluency in English