About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu we believe that through technology anything is possible. Our vision is to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through our innovative technology. We are leaders in the field with ambition in what we do and how we impact. We empower our team to create without limit and think BIG! At Snoonu we believe that everyone’s contributions are important, we coach, we listen and we act. Our culture is boundless and equipped to hit the ground running at any given time.
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Be customer obsessed – Focus on the customer and all else will follow
- Act with Integrity – Do well by doing good
- Be Curious and Creative – Be curious and keep the cat alive (a joking way from proverb “curiosity kills the cat”)
- Lead by Example & take Ownership – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Hustle & Deliver Results! – You can do more by doing less, better and faster
- It’s all about people – Be a Team player
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is ToOverseas Recruitment
- Collection of CV & passport copies through the agency
- Screening of CV and schedule for online interview
- Issue the Offer Letters to the selected candidates (secure the signatures of HR, Fleet and Finance department as the signatories)
- Collect the Offer Letters signed by the candidates from the agency
- Send the request for visa application to the PRO
- Monitor the progress of the approved visas (collect the QVC appointment dates when QVC is applicable)
- Follow up with the agency regarding the arrival schedule of the candidates.. ask for the ticket vouchers, et al.
- Once the ticket vouchers are ready, send a food allowance request through ERP and arrange for the transportation for the pick up date
- Send an email notification regarding the arrival dates and list of candidates to the following Dept.
- Fleet Dept
- Accommodation In Charge
- Dept. Manager
- Proceed in Bank account opening request
- Send the KYC list, visa and passport copies of the newly arrived candidates and send to Ooredoo. Do the follow up simultaneously until bank account card is issued.
- Request for the driving school enrollment through the Fleet Dept. coordinate with John for the necessary and further actions
- Monitor the driving test and do the follow up for any progress (to know who failed and passed)
- Once the driver/rider completed the driving school successfully coordinate with Shabeer for the official joining of the drivers
- Secure and file all related documents of the employees.
- HR & PRO to process and finalized further and necessary requirements of the newly joined drivers and riders
HR Intern – DHL
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar