About the job
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you should compare and advertising techniques and offerings with those of competing businesses. You should help maintain a profitable message for the company and help with research to ensure your offerings come close to ideal price points to offer value to potential clients but still let you enjoy a thriving business. You should keep an eye on data that shows changing trends in advertising consumption and ensure that potential clients and consumers view your company’s ad projects and buy your products.
Duties will often include the following:
- Research advertising trends
- Research competitors’ pricing and products
- Decide on the appropriate placement of ads
- Determine what content will reach customers
- Develop projects to create content
- Publish digital marketing content online
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Measure digital traffic
- Monitor social media and Google Analytics
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
- Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to stakeholders
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI
- Monitor project status and budget
- Conduct market research to inform campaigns
- Brainstorm and implement experiments and conversion tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or professions related to it.
- 8-10 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and land use permits..
- Experience with Google data
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills.
- Nice package and benefits.
Digital Direct Manager – Africa
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar