About the job
A Spa Therapist is responsible for the general cleaning of all areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Therapist, you are responsible for the general cleaning of all areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- To promote sessions when not actually working whilst still being on the facility, give advice to people and help them become more aware of the benefits of massage and skin care.
- To monitor stock levels of oils and creams and ensure that sufficient amounts are kept at all times.
- To promote other activities through SPA and help other coaches if needed in their sport events.
- To carry out duties to the required health and safety standard.
- To observe high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness.
- To ensure the working areas are always fire safe e.g., exits free from blockages, rubbish safety contained.
- To perform any other reasonable request by the Supervisor.
What are we looking for?
A Spa Therapist serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Previous experience in a similar role