About the job
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for effectively implementing OliOli® marketing strategy and campaign plans. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and General Manager, the Marketing Executive will play an important role in growing OliOli® brand awareness and achieving sales targets while collaborating with an awesome and talented cross-functional team.
We are young parents who have been blessed to follow our dream. Our dream is for children to be happier, more creative, more imaginative, more informed, inspired, aware, balanced, and amazed. We aim to see the joy on the faces of children.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead end-to-end marketing materials implementation, both online and offline.
- Coordinate and follow up 100% of the execution of launching activities between key stakeholders: marketing headquarters, guest engagement team, office management, front desk, and digital agencies.
- Analyzing communication campaigns and events results to provide feedback on key learnings, insights, and areas of improvement.
- Support and identify opportunities to grow visitation and further develop OliOli® brand awareness and WOM.
- Co-work with the Regional Digital Manager to identify social media trends and capture relevant content for our audience as well as optimal for main digital channels, including Search, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Responsible for maintaining an updated e-commerce channel.
- Responsible for managing PR activities with respective media/comms outlets including bloggers, Instagrammers, and press as well as planning event launches and debriefing of the initiatives.
- Be the brand guardian by ensuring OliOli® brand integrity across all marketing initiatives and communications.
- Be a positive ambassador for the OliOli® brand.
- Contribute to a positive, team-based, and guest-first-centric culture.
- Perform other duties and be involved in projects and activities that contribute to the achievement of our objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline. Certification in digital and/or social media marketing will be a strong plus.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office. Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Prior junior experience (2 years) in marketing is a MUST.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Proven experience in working with main marketing KPIs and strategies.
- Ability to work within a highly diverse and multicultural environment.
Traits & Characteristics:
- Excellent organization and execution skills with strong attention to detail.
- Creatively minded and has a thirst to work in marketing.
- Be able to think big and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter and self-motivated; thrives working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment with the ability to build partnerships.
- Thoughtful, conscientious, and genuine. A resilient and quick learner.
- Lots of positive energy; respectful of diversity; patient and empathetic; courteous.
Sales Manager – iHorizons
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar