About the job
A leading diversified holding group in Qatar with its diverse portfolio of business verticals.
Job Responsibilities 1:
- Assist with the execution of the department’s short to mid-term plans.
- Promote customer-centric services, fair and transparent people practices.
- Monitor and track performance of the direct reports and recommend corrective actions as and when required.
- Contribute with ideas to ensure smooth workflow of day-to-day operations.
- Comply with our Attendance protocols and oversees direct subordinate’s daily attendance records. Analyse the monthly payroll attendance report and prepare warnings as per the sanction matrix.
- Ensure adequate support and guidance is provided to the business and stake holders on employee relations matters such as attendance, grievance handling, discipline, employee separations etc.
- Ensure all employee related documents throughout their lifecycle are filed.
- Keep up to date with current employee relations legislation.
Job Responsibilities 2:
- Ensure HR Direct subordinates are complying with the Company Policies and Procedures.
- Support and advice managers and HR team members reactively on employee relations issues.
- Investigate cases of reported indiscipline or misconduct and lead the disciplinary procedures as required.
- Investigate cases of grievance with utmost confidentiality and care. Provide fair and unbiased resolutions.
- Communicates employees’ action letters (i.e. promotions, salary adjustments, disciplinary actions etc.).
- Ensure compliance with all relevant HSE&E and QM policies, procedures, and controls across the department to guarantee self and Team safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality service standards and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Perform any other duty, within a reasonable professional boundary, as assigned by the Manager from time to time.
Job Knowledge and Skills
- Strong Knowledge of the Human Resources.
- Hands-on experience implementing Employee Relations
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems and Human Resources software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities.
- Ability to work both independently but also within a collaborative team environment.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- A capacity to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Competence in providing critical review and challenge to business cases
- ERP knowledge preferably SAP functional skills are a requirement to be successful in this role.
Education and Experience
- 5-6 years in the Employee Relations or Human Resources Field
- Knowledgeable in SAP Success Factors or Oracle HR
- Has multi-industry experience (Construction, Hospitality, FCMG, Industrial Services and etc.)
HR Intern – DHL
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar