About the job
Join our award-winning Qatar Duty Free team!
As the market conditions are improving and our network is growing, we are looking to grow our team based in the state-of-the-art global hub, Hamad International Airport (HIA).
Join us and start writing your own story with Qatar Airways, an award-winning airline that has never stopped flying and remained resilient throughout the pandemic.
We are in search of highly skilled and motivated individuals to join as Spa Therapist with luxury experience.
About The Role
As Qatar Duty Free Spa Therapist, your role is to provide guests with luxury spa treatments, ensuring an exceptional level of service and memorable spa experience.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Deliver a personalized experience with commercial success whilst representing the spa in a professional and hospitable way.
- Build long term relationships with the customers to maximize return customers through consistent service excellence and provide exceptional after sales service as required.
- Acknowledge, approach and establish customers’ needs by asking open ended questions. Greet guests and explain the process of the spa experience.
- Possess thorough knowledge of spa menu and products in order to assist guests by providing information and recommendations on all products and services within the spa.
- Provide a range of luxury spa treatments to the highest standards in accordance with the spa’s procedures and protocols.
- Provide bespoke recommendations and advice on skincare treatments for guests to use at home.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms. Ensure adequate stock of linen and supplies in the treatment rooms.
- Reference and abide by the spa’s Operating Procedures and Policies Manual.
- Review and update guest profile forms and customize treatments to address guest needs and contraindications.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms. Clean and sterilize tools and equipment. Ensure back of house areas are well organized at all times.
- Ensure products and supplies are used in proper amounts and adequately stocked.
- Monitor spa equipment and immediately notify management if there is any maintenance or repair required.
- Communicate operational needs to management, as well as any occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department