About the job
Join our Reginal Solution and Solution as the Solution Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
A Smart Infrastructure/RSS Project Manager is responsible for developing, designing and executing projects related to the development and deployment of Smart Infrastructure solutions and services. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating teams, overseeing budget and schedule for a project, as well as ensuring that the project meets its requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop project plans and strategies to ensure timely, cost-effective and successful completion of projects.
- Develop, analyze and monitor budgets.
- Monitor development and deployment of projects and ensure on-time delivery of project deliverables.
- Work closely with technical teams to develop and implement effective Smart Infrastructure solutions.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders for project requirements, negotiate contracts and determine project goals.
- Manage the financial and operational aspects of the projects, planning and scheduling resources and timelines, monitoring progress and providing budgets updates,
- Prepare and present progress reports to stakeholders and upper management.
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve conflicts that arise throughout the duration of the project.
- Identify areas of improvement and develop new processes to streamline project activities.
- Maintain relationships with external vendors and contractors throughout the project lifecycle.
- Make decisions or provide recommendations to the team to ensure that the project’s goals are met.
- Manage changes to project scope, cost and timelines, and adhere to stakeholder agreements
Your Qualifications And Skills
- B.Sc. in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in PM related function
- Knowledge of Project Management standard practices including solid understanding of achieving the project KPI’s
- Siemens related certification is big advantage
EMEA Project Risk Manager
- @ Worley
- Doha, Qatar
Subsea Specialist Project Engineer
- @ Brunel
- Doha, Qatar