About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Civil / Structure Site Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to Supervise the Construction activities for a Design and Build infrastructure project.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform Inspection/Surveillance report for the Site Activity
- Coordinate with other discipline and follow up to ensure that the Inspection are closed.
- Implements inspection, examination and maintain good proper record.
- Oversees the daily construction activity and coordinate closely with Contractor for any non compliance or observation related to Quality or Safety.
- Prepare the Construction Supervision Daily reports and review Contractor daily report
- Familiar with Storm, Foul Sewer, TSE and micro tunneling, Road Works, Substation and underground reservoir.
- Effectively participate in the Safety and environmental by raising observations and near misses to ensure the Zero incident objective is met.
- Review Shop Drawings, As built and maintain record when required.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- 4-year Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering.
- 10+ years experience in designing and building infrastructure projects.
- Registered to MMUP Certificate is required
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- Good Communication written and Oral Skills
- Very Good Computer and presentation Skills.
- Good in data collection
- Good Working knowledge of word, excel and CAD
- Team Player
WHP Offshore Painting Superintendent
- @ Brunel
- Doha, Qatar