About the job
- Review and analyze the assigned delinquent cases with the objective of improving the payment and recovery potential in each case and thus ensure past due and classified advances are within targeted limits.
Key Result Areas
- Analyze and asses customers repayment problems and restructure repayment proposals to achieve and assigned recovery targets.
- To contact the unsuccessful contacts and worsening delinquents flowing from collections and to recover the outstanding dues using the techniques of Tele calling, skip Tracing, Field visits, Police, Legal cases.
- To follow up on historically unsuccessful recovery cases on a regular basis.
- Contact external, the different officials / authorities to ensure quick enforcement of decided actions.
- Ensure adequate use of MIS reports to assist in reduction of the past due position.
- To ensure that an excellent and ongoing relationship exists with the police and law enforcement officials, that will assist them in their day to day work.
- To maintain a good working relationship with the bank’s legal department/ lawyers.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- The position requires a minimum of 3 years in banking, or other similar field incorporating continues customer contact. The job holder should posses good knowledge of business products and prevailing legal laws with high level of negotiation skills and communication, should be able to work under pressure and is also required to be customer focused.
Cost Control Engineer
- @ Parsons Corporation
- Doha, Qatar
Senior Associate – FS External Audit
- @ PwC
- Doha, Qatar