About the job
The ideal candidate will be able to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Manual testing for company’s mobile and web applications
- Meticulously testing all functionalities and highlighting to the development team
- Testing across Android, IOS, and web platforms to ensure seamlessness of experience.
- Construct systematic test cases from scenarios for applications based on customer user stories or requirements.
- Perform testing to ensure developed software meets functional and technical quality standards and expectations.
- Execute systematic test cases from scenarios for applications based on customer user stories or requirements.
- Ensure that new or revised components or systems perform to expectation.
- Ensure meeting of standards, including usability performance reliability or compatibility.
- Provide timely feedback to ensure accuracy, compliance, and completeness.
- Participate in impact analysis of changes.
- Review, test and improve user interfaces and user experiences for consistency, usability, and functionality.
- Identify, track and document complex issues, drive defect resolution, and troubleshoot technical issues in creative and effective ways.
- Assist business users in defining, planning, and executing user acceptance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance engineer.
- Excellent testing skills with functional and user acceptance testing.
- Knowledge of test management tools such as Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, .NET, C#, Postman, and SQL Server.
- Demonstrated ability of testing software components
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Ability to function in a highly agile team environment.
- Experience in Agile SDLC methodologies and working with Agile teams.
- Experience in UI/API testing.
Specialist, Change and Communication
- @ Ooredoo
- Doha, Qatar