About the job
To ensure the Spare Parts processes meet the required brand standards to help deliver consistent and excellent after sales service to Al Wajba Motors’ customers. Work to ensure all effective operating practices meet customer expectations, cost reduction and high level of productivity, as agreed with the After Sales Manager, in consistency with the company’s operating guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist in the implementation of After Sales Service (Spare Parts) strategy and plans as agreed with the After Sales Manager to ensure cooperation with Al Wajba Motors agreed after sales objectives. Maintains contact and coordination with all Company’s existing as well as prospective clients to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
2. Ensure implementation of After Sales (Spare Parts) Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines always to ensure that all requirements are fulfilled while always delivering a high quality and cost-effective service to customers.
3. Maintain the day-to-day Spare Parts operations by conducting work processes to achieve high-performance standards, meet established Spare Parts inventory, ordering and selling targets and objectives, and ensure continued teamwork and cooperation across the department.
4. Demonstrate full knowledge of Spare Parts requirements, stock, quality, and availability for effective and timely service provisions to all clients.
5. Evaluate the selection of new spare parts facilities and coordinate layout planning and when required according to brand standards, in coordination with the After Sales Manager.
6. Work with the Body Shop Manager for spare parts requirements and ensure all Spare Parts required are in stock and/ or can be purchased swiftly on time to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
7. Evaluate the selection and procurement of all Spare Parts tools, equipment, and related systems to ensure delivery of efficient and timely after-sales services provided to all Al Wajba customers.
8. Work to maximize profit by analysing Spare Parts unit’s sales figures, forecast future sales volumes and supervise the spare parts’ purchasing team constantly to improve their sales performance to achieve company’s objectives and ensure international quality standards in after sales service provisions.
9. Run and manage all operations of the Spare Parts unit in an effective manner and deliver a very high level of customer service through maximizing the utilization of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of parts to deliver excellent and timely services to customers.
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
All departments and divisions within the After Sales Division, Sales department, and Finance division.
All existing and prospective clients, vendors and suppliers, Brand representatives, and Business Consultants.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Prestige / Luxury Main Dealer requires an experienced Parts Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience within GCC.
- VW / AUDI experience will be an advantage.
- The job role requires the Manager to have the following skills.
- Responsible for maintaining the stock of replacement parts.
- Inventory stock control, Random Parts checks, to complete forecasting monthly.
- Sourcing parts, Trade Sales, Marketing.
- Staff Communication, Leadership, and motivation skills are a must.
- Forward your C.V. with your present salary package.
Diagnostic Technician Required :
- Prestige / Luxury Main Dealer requires an experienced Diagnostic Technician for a Prestige Brand within GCC.
- Minimum of 6 years experience with proven attended training courses to the level of Senior Diagnostic Technician.
- VW / AUDI experience will be an advantage for this position.
- With this application, the first interviews will be with a Master Technician,
- On passing this first stage then 2 theory tests will be required to be completed,
- If you are interested in this position, please forward your full C.V and copies of
- Training certificates with present Salary package.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Customer service focus
- Problem-solving Skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Good decision making
- Planning and organization skills
- Team working skills
- Moderate-High computer literacy skills (Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software)
- Detailed knowledge of principles, policies, procedures, and internal processes pertaining to the automotive sales function.
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the automotive industry and related Parts/Sales Support concepts and transactions.
Brand Manager – Jaidah Group
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar