About the job
To respond to customer quires and requests through phone, email, web chat, etc. and update necessary systems and details about the interaction and caller details
Job Roles and Responsibilities
• Answering telephone calls in a timely manner and providing helpful accurate information to callers.
• Demonstrate a high level of empathy during interactions with the caller.
• Making outgoing telephone calls to customers/clients to provide further information or to follow up on information previously given if needed.
• Supporting other functions within the project such as appointment booking, making outgoing calls for appointments, providing specific information and more as instructed by the line manager.
• Keeping the database up to date
• Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and practices.
• Providing good customer service to callers by always demonstrating showing positive behavior.
• Attend training courses relevant to the role and implement the training as appropriate.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
• Communicating effectively verbally and in writing in both Arabic and English.
• Work as a team with other colleagues to carry out work smoothly.
• To understand the need for and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
• Team Leaders
• Support Team
• IT Team
Skill & Experience
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Procedures and Diagnosis will be an added advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Solution-focused and High problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management and self-organizing
• Good typing speed
• Experience with usage of MS Windows and MS Office and related tools
• High School and Above
• Highly Empathetic
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexible hours
• Patient, Motivated self-starter
• Excellent communication with the team
• Presentation and negotiation talent
• Displays positive professional outlook and behavior
Customer Service Support Intern
- @ Siemens
- Doha, Qatar
Customer Service Supervisor
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar