About the job
• Support the Admin Department Manager / Team in conducting routine stock accuracy checks.
• All bills from suppliers/contractors must be verified, approved by Store Manager and processed with Regional Office Accounts Team. Follow-up must be maintained to track pending invoices and flag pending payments. Maintain a liaison with suppliers to clear any outstanding payments
• Cash Office responsibilities including the following:
• Daily reconciliation of store takings & reports
• Banking/Foreign Exchange
• Store Petty Cash
• Tallying of safe funds daily
• Credit Card Reconciliation
• Enusre accurate reports are provided to Admin Management to enable commercial decisions.
• Help liaise and arrange the induction training for new staff on procedures –to plan & schedule induction training for newly recruited staff on the Admin procedures in the store.
• Ensuring that the accuracy of stock received from the warehouse is accounted in the system
• Ensuring Periodic stock accuracy checks with commercial teams co coordination.
• Daily stock-related adjustments and booking the new stock receipts, store to store transfers and RTW’s (Return To Warehouse) in the system.
• Ordering of Stationary for the Store / Admin Team
• Higher National Diploma/University Degree
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an educational/office/commercial environment
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, teachers, the community and other administrative staff
• IT literate
• Polite telephone manner and discretion.
Office Administrator – ALFELAYA
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar
Office Services Associate
- @ PwC
- Doha, Qatar