About the job
Purpose of the Job The Procurement Officer is to manage the procurement of goods and services within a given region and will coordinate closely with the Logistics, Store & with Management, and also procurement Officer has to ensure all logistical requirements are met for their assigned project site(s).
• Liaise and collaborate with internal and external parties to ensure that Project logistic requirements are met; including regional & International, distribution, internal allocation, delivery and final disposal of resources.
• Develop and maintain positive business relationships with regional vendors to ensure customer requirements are met, take advantage of sales opportunities, and minimize overall costs.
• Liaise, negotiate, and coordinate with suppliers on delivery and payment terms
• Provide project management services, including inventory control, local and regional price listings and appropriate supply chain management.
• Support the Logistics Coordinator in managing the movement of goods to project sites to maximize value and minimize costs.
• Develop and implement local Logistic Standard Operating Procedures
• Provide timely logistical-related reports to CEO / Management and associated staff on a routine basis including cost analysis, supply budgets/logistics Expenses, delivery time estimation and supplier evaluations.
• Ensure the proper invoicing and reconciliations of all payments made to suppliers
• Perform all other related tasks as may be assigned by the Management
• Preferably Arabic Speaking INDIAN (KERALITE) with DOHA & International Market Awareness
• Required Qatar Driving License & Immediate to join
• Required Spread Sheet & ERP work knowledge, with excellent correspondence skills.
• Degree/Diploma Holder in Logistics or Supply Chain Management – Optional
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in Procurement or as a purchasing officer/agent Mandatory
• Proactive and able to work independently in a highly entrepreneurial and multi-cultural environment
• Proven ability to support logistical requirements across multiple projects sites
• Strong leadership, team building, and negotiating capabilities preferred
• Professional proficiency must in Arabic & English
• Previous experience working in GCC or Qatar region.
- @ Four Seasons Hotels
- Doha, Qatar
Senior Procurement Specialist
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar