About the job
Hiring: Recruiter/ HR
Location: Ras Laffan Qatar
Male only due to the arrangement of Accommodations.
- Maintain and update Curriculum Vitae, Personnel records, and Personal information for all employees.
- Creating, updating and maintaining personnel files for all employees.
- Scheduling Employee’s leave and coordinating with PRO for issuance of Exit Permit and renewal of Resident Permits in a timely manner.
- Arranging vehicle escort within Ras Laffan Industrial City for over-dimensional vehicles/ spools, and materials and coordinating with RLC security for a material exit pass.
- Updating and filling employees’ training matrix and updating in company system, filling training attendance for record and reference.
- Coordinate with HR and Admin (Doha Office) for new employee’s recruitment mobilization and training requirements. Assist in the Recruitment Process
- Excellent verbal and written English is a must and Bachelor’s or Diploma.
- 2-3 yrs of experience in this field.
Heavy Driver (Bus & Trailer)
- @ People Dynamics
- Lithuania, Europe QA