About the job
The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for coordinating and executing appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer into and through the entire store, providing an excellent in-store experience. The role contributes to the sales objectives by using effective product placement and visual display to convert window shoppers into prospects, creating an ambiance for ongoing return customers.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
• Responsible for translating the Visual Merchandising plan through the execution of creative windows, product placements, props and floor designs to attract and engage customers.
• Execute seasonal floor plans, launches and floor changes.
• Liaise with contractors and suppliers to coordinate the production and installation timeline.
• Prepare presentations for new collection launches and special events, sharing roll-out of information with managers and teams.
• Maintain an inventory management system to include the necessary equipment i.e. mannequins and props.
• Responsible for maintaining the VM standards in all stores.
Financial & Standards:
• While enhancing brand presence through creative ideas, be cost-sensitive and contribute to cost-saving initiatives when possible.
• Ensure brand standards are maintained at all times while upholding the Marketing & Communications principles of MAF Fashion.
• Responsible for inventory tracking and reporting any discrepancies noticed
• Be sensitive to new trends in Visual Merchandising and aware of customer preferences and responses, elevating customers’ in-store experience.
• Maintain good rapport with the Marketing, Merchandising, Logistics, Store teams to ensure collaborative efforts toward effective Visual Merchandising leading to sales benefits.
• Share knowledge with store teams on the philosophy and purpose of VM initiatives and how to leverage the best advantage from these.
Qualifications / Education:
• High School Certificate.
• Fluent in English.
• 3 to 5 years experience within the VM or fine arts field.
Deputy Store Manager
- @ Alshaya Group
- Doha, Qatar
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar