About the job
Primary purpose of job
- Lead People Analytics initiative in QatarEnergy, which is a long-term business and digital transformation program to enable data driven decision making culture.
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders at different seniority levels, within the organization and beyond, in building people analytics domain.
- Collect, Consolidate, Analyze and models the data to develop business insights and dashboards that add value to the business.
Experience & Skills
- 5 years’ experience in data analytics, of which at least 3 years in a lead role.
- Logical and analytical thinking with an ability to understand the requirements and deliver the necessary insights in a time pressure environment.
- Proficient in developing reports in Power BI.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, formulas and its features.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and visualization.
- Solid project management experience and skills to manage and prioritize multiple parallel deliverables and projects.
- Solid engagement, influencing and change management experience and skills to effectively work with a variety of stakeholders in a complex environment and at different levels in the organization.
- Solid communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Have a learner mindset.
- Prior experience with the processes, fields and access controls in SAP HCM on premise and SAP SuccessFactors will be an advantage.
- Experience of reporting and analytics involving core HR and talent processes will be an advantage.
- Prior knowledge, skills and experience in the applications of statistics, machine learning and artificial intelligence in people analytics domain will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, business administration, data analytics, data science or similar.
Specialist, Change and Communication
- @ Ooredoo
- Doha, Qatar