About the job
About The Role
The main role of the Controls Project Controller establishes a smooth flow of Business processes within the Business unit. To work closely with Sales, Project operation and support team on requirements of Projects and Contracts under the framework of Carrier Ethics & Compliance, EH&S policy & Quality Management System and Approval Matrix.
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Benefit from our great workplace environment and culture.
- Get development and learning opportunities.
- Get competitive salaries and benefits.
- Long-term Career.
As a minimum you must have:
- Bachelor Degree
- Work Experience with Sales & Operations team
- Familiar with SAP Systems/CRM & MS office
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in the same or similar industry
- Knowledge of the market and HVAC Controls/BMS products/ Chiller Plant Manager
- Total Quality Management and ISO Process & Procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and Computer skills
Although not necessary, it would be nice if you have:
- Proficiency in English and Arabic will be an added Advantage
- Communication skills
- Customer focus orientated
- Analytical skills
As a Controls Project Controller, you’ll be responsible for:
- Handles SAP & CRM Transactions for Order Management
- Co-ordinate with Finance/Accounts for projects budgeting/planning & release and Co-ordinate & support the project execution team with procurement & delivery process
- Prepares invoices for ongoing projects & facilitates submission to customers and supports the team in payment collection, purchase requestion, etc
- Handles the interim Payment applications & GRN for vendors/ subcontractors
- Providing support to the operation team in project handover & closing in the books.
- Organize the document and records of Projects/Contracts and support the sales & projects team in preparing monthly forecasts
- Preparing internal reports like labor utilization, revenue backlogs, unbilled, warranty, and accounts receivable on a monthly basis
- Supports the field team for timesheets entry, leave management, travel approvals, vehicle leasing etc and coordinates with the supply chain for office supplies, stationary, uniforms, etc
- @ People Dynamics
- Doha, Qatar