About the job
Qatar Airways are excited to be launching a new opportunity to join our HR – System and Administration team as an HR E-Docs Specialist, reporting to Manager HR Administration.
As an HR E-Docs Specialist, you will supervise day-to-day operations of the filing department that manages HR records of QR Group Employees, and lead the development of standardized operating procedures related to the filing structure, document storage, sharing, transmission and destruction.
You will also coordinate with multiple stakeholders across QR Group to implement standardized processes, leading to maintenance of quality Employee records (e-files and hard files), as well as set internal controls through which quality of existing document management system and procedures is continuously assessed for efficiency.
Other Operational Duties Will Include
- Evaluating efficiency of existing processes and document management tools & coordinating with stakeholders to drive improvements on processes and document management tools.
- Consulting with end users to identify challenges in accessing electronic contents.
- Implementing controls and reporting mechanics to assess quality of employee file against established standards.
- Driving continuous process improvement by contributing ideas to automate process of document generation and automatic e-filing.
- Providing key technical support on the various automation solutions requested by the team in an advance manner and at the senior level.
- Maintaining data integrity of HR information systems.
- Increasing the productivity and compliance through process improvements, standardization and simplification within HR Filing team.
- Handling development of process flow charts and SOP’s for all department activities.
- Ensuring user role and access alignment to the document management system through regular reviews.
A successful candidate should possess the following experience and qualifications:
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in operating and communicating effectively while under pressure is essential, as well as handling most sensitive and confidential employee information.
- Proven experience in demonstrating flexibility in meeting the changing demands of the business.
- Know-how of file management systems, tools & techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Creativity and solid problem-solving skills.
- Continuous process improvement capability.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet short deadlines.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all the files entrusted.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- A tertiary accreditation in Human Resources will be an advantage.
HR Intern – DHL
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar