About the job
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation as the Senior Services Sales Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
We here at Siemens Electrification and Automation are looking for a Senior Service Sales Engineer. This role requires technical knowledge across the full spectrum of power distribution systems (especially for Medium Voltage Switchgear, protection & Power Automation). You would ultimately be responsible for being the technical and commercial face of the projects and closing service contracts at customer verticals e.g. Industry, Infrastructure, Oil / Gas. This role will be mainly responsible as a Individual Contributor for selling maintenance, retrofit, site services and spare parts to existing Medium Voltage, Protection, Automation and Low Voltage Systems.
- Understand and analyze the market needs, trends and the product& service portfolio in detail in order to develop and implement the best business approach
- Proactively identify opportunities based on known installations for Service business with focus on retrofit and service contracts.
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
- Starting from maintenance contract design providing tailored solutions for specific customer requirements with Siemens and non-Siemens product & services.
- Performing site surveys, system designs, preparing specifications, presentations and documentations. Conducting contracts & offers until closing sales.
- Build relationships and maintain frequent contact with key customers, potential internal and external customers.
- Especially maintain and increase maintenance contract sales according to the installed base.
- Be a team player and work within Siemens internal departments and external customers.
- Monitor, respond and escalate customer feedback/complaints/issues as appropriate to ensure satisfaction.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Electrical Engineering Graduate
- 10+ years’ experience – 5 of which preferably in Qatar
- Deep knowledge in 11kV, 22kV and 33kV Air Insulated and Gas Insulated switchgear, Protection and Substation Automation service portfolios.
- Service and Sales Mindset.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Advanced in MS Office applications.
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
- Team player and customer focused.
- Good understanding of the power distribution market and technologies, mainly in MV/LV and protection area.
- Wide ranging commercial and contractual experience including end-to-end bid management.
- Track record of excellent communications & influencing skills.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own time effectively to achieve targets.
- Holds valid Driving license of Gulf.