About the job
Relationship Manager – Middle Market Enterprises
Some Careers Grow Faster Than Others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day
HSBC Commercial Banking provides universal financial services support to corporate clients around the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global banking network, Commercial Banking is positioned as an essential partner to medium to large enterprises seeking to maximize their potential. It offers streamlined access to HSBC’s broad range of market leading banking products and services
In this role, you will:
- Grow sustainable revenues from the existing customer portfolio and through targeted acquisition of new quality customers.
- Ensure proactive and aggressive relationship building/customer contact plans and pipeline management for both existing and new customers, to deepen penetration for customer wallet.
- Generate quality assets through the use of appropriate risk management tools, priced appropriately for risk and ensure superior returns within customers risk appetite.
- Structure credit facilities to ensure optimum balance between customer and HSBC interests while remaining within the bounds of prudent banking.
- Proactively grow international/cross border revenue to achieve the CMB LIB objective.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of customer information on HORIS, CME, and CARM and other systems as required
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate deal pipeline on CME
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell group product and services as appropriate and ensure this is concluded successfully for the Bank and the customer.
- Develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service to position HSBC as the market leader in this segment.
- Drive growth in liabilities as required.
- Monitor their client portfolio regularly to ensure that the return is commensurate with the risk profile of the client. Take timely and proactive corrective action to mitigate potential losses and maximize profitability.
- Generate referrals for other Global Businesses, as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in managing complex commercial relationships with international needs
- Robust commercial lending, risk assessment, trade finance experience, in-depth knowledge of deposit products and of the concept of cash flows
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Experience in structuring complex credit deals for clients and close engagement with Global Banking and Markets products
- Good commercial lending, risk assessment, trade finance experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Knowledge of how MME clients operate
- Knowledge of Trade, GLCM, GB&M, WPB products and capabilities
- Robust understanding of client planning methodology
- Knowledge of group systems, including CARM, CME, HORIS, Global Links and Omnia
- Knowledge of CMB policies and procedures as per CMB FIM
- Wide personal connections within the group and outside the group (chambers of commerce and other associations
Senior Associate – FS External Audit
- @ PwC
- Doha, Qatar
Corporate Bank Analyst – Citi
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar