About the job
An IT Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As an IT Officer, you will support the IT Department in its efforts to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests. These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards. Specifically, the IT Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide day-to-day support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
- Record all issues that arise and advise the IT Manager of any issues that need further attention
- Recommend system improvements to the IT Manager
- Communicate with the hotel Business Center Team to respond to any Guest-related IT requirements
What are we looking for?
IT Officer serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous IT experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
- Experience with all Microsoft systems
- Experience with hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology
Senior Document Controller
- @ Parsons Corporation
- Doha, Qatar
Data Scientist – TatbiQ
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar