About the job
About The Role
This is an exciting time to be part of GEMS Wellington School – Qatar (WSQ). Due to the continued growth, success and ambitious nature of the school, we are delighted to be looking for dynamic, hard-working and talented individuals to join our Primary Teaching Team.
Wellington School is one of the leading British curriculum schools in Qatar and part of the Premium GEMS Wellington brand. We firmly believe, as a truly inclusive school, that every child can achieve, reinforced by our commitment to the High-Performance Learning philosophy (HPL). As a community, we have very high expectations for all and strive for excellence in all we do. Within the Primary School our Integrated Curriculum allows for links to be made across the subjects, enhanced by creative shared spaces where children collaborate to deepen their learning and build independence.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a vocational and inspirational educator who supports an inclusive learning environment, with the ability to raise standards for all students
- Be knowledgeable of and confident in the use of proven, effective teaching and learning methodologies
- Be fully committed to our high-performance learning philosophy (HPL) and the notion that every student can achieve
- Have extremely high standards and expectations for all, and be able to work effectively under pressure with excellence as the primary goal
- Be someone who is constantly looking to improve themselves further with the ability to ‘think outside of the box’ and be open to new approaches
- Believe strongly in and fully support the wider extracurricular life of the school to develop fully rounded students
- Be an effective team player with the ability to maintain a sense of perspective and humour.
- @ Chalhoub Group
- Doha, Qatar