About the job
About the role:-
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Being responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the 415/230V power network, including low voltage equipment, backup power systems, substation equipment and associated systems to provide reliable and continuous power supply to the airport facilities.
- Coordinating and supervising the electrical staff and contractors in performing maintenance, inspection and repairs of all the above-mentioned systems to meet the stipulated KPI’s and system availability as well as to ensure compliance with Kahramaa regulations and international standards and practices.
- Planning, organizing and providing system engineering support and supervision for the operation, maintenance, modification, trouble –shooting and repair of the 415/230V power network, low voltage equipment , back up power systems, substation equipment and associated systems.
- Managing, monitoring and improve FM contractors maintenance delivery while ensuring compliance with the electrical local and international standards and regulations.
- Performing quality assurance audits for all 415/230 V power network , low voltage equipment, back up power systems, substation equipment and associated systems, in order to ensure proper maintenance is performed and implement any improvements that might be found needed.
- Responsible for facilities management contract document, tender document, operation and maintenance manuals, deliver and review maintenance SOPs in alignment with Asset Management System.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min. Bachelors level
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Experience in and Electrical Engineering role, covering operations and maintenance of all electrical systems.
- Best Maintenance practices on 415V and above power transformers & distribution transformers.
- Testing & Commissioning on MV/LV switchgear including analog/digital protection relays.
- Servicing & maintenance of all electrical systems as per OEM recommendations and international standards.
- Trouble shooting of all electrical systems.