About the job
About The Role
We are hiring you for your skills to Support the Line Manager in product development planning and project implementation across all QR sales channels. In addition, has the responsibility of ancillary products day-to-day operations and enhancements to current sales channels capabilities to generate incremental revenue to support the commercial ancillary targets.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Evaluate and analyse new ancillary products and innovative technologies that meets Qatar Airways Ancillary Strategy, including providing analysis, support and strategic insights.
- Support in delivering the ancillary products project implementation, roadmap (all connection options), monitoring against internal and external SLAs, where required.
- Provides proactive and constructive input to projects across commercial teams to maximise revenue.
- Works with Ancillary partners and able to translate this to ancillary strategy and implementation.
- Good understanding of the principles and concepts of the Qatar Airway’s ancillary services process and procedures able to share the information fully within the team answering complicated queries, where required.
- Develop and enforce robust legal framework to ensure that new and existing partners align with Ancillary best practice and policy.
- Prepare and present revenue performance reports on ancillary services on a regular basis, including performance reviews and Revenue reconciliations with ancillary partners. Perform other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Commercial – Global Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Prior experience in managing fare products and incentive tools with trade partners.
- Knowledge of ancillary services, current and future products and technologies that are shaping in this area
- Good business understanding of airline ticketing and EMD issuance policies, Amadeus reservations systems and e-commerce sales fulfilment process. Understanding of commercial functions including sales, marketing, revenue management.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong understanding of systems and technology in business, able to communicate technical concepts in a tailored way.
- A proven ability to work and negotiate within a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Office.
- Excellent command of the English language – written and spoken.
- Project Management – Planning and delivery of projects using recognised project management techniques.
- Commercial – Full understanding of our revenue and cost plans.
- Negotiation – Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders on commercial and resource priorities.
- Communication – Able to translate the complexity in the detail into simple clear messages, adapting style to the audience and situation.
- Attention to detail – comfortable understanding legal documents and the commercial implications of adherence.
- Analytical – comfortable interpreting data from multiple sources.
Lead Quality Assurance Officer
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar
Manager Training & Development
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar