About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to oversee and manage Compensation and Benefits (C&B) programs and activities for the QR Group for our businesses in our home base in Qatar. You will contribute to the QR Group C&B strategy and translate the strategy into annual C&B operational plans, manage the implementation and delivery of C&B programs and proactively monitor market trends. You will also supervise and develop a team of C&B experts.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Manage the implementation and delivery of C&B programs in line with HR policies while continuously improving C&B processes.
- Provide advice to HR colleagues and Line Managers on C&B matters, in line with the HR strategy and aimed at supporting data-driven decision-making through the development of analytics and dashboards.
- Identify market trends and changes in employment practices and legislation to ensure that the QR Group C&B programs remain competitive, compliant, and cost-effective and assist with employee retention and talent attraction.
- Oversee external C&B benchmarking, which includes collecting and analyzing market data as well as partnering with consulting firms and industry groups to assess QR Group’s total remuneration package (compensation and benefits) against defined market comparators.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR Remuneration and Organization Design Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum of 8 years of job-related experience
- Experience in a multicultural environment
- Minimum 5 years of Compensation and Benefits related experience
- Experience in a multinational corporation environment
- Experience in leading and developing a team of subject matter experts
- Accreditation in Compensation and Benefits is highly desirable
- Experience in a consulting environment is an asset
HR Intern – DHL
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar