About the job
As a Sales Officer, you will be responsible for executing all sales and marketing activities assigned, to reach both financial and quality targets. Provide World Class Service to Customers through exceptional commitment and self-managed pro-activity. Work totally committed to customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term sales goals in line with sales and marketing department standards and commercial policy. Execute the commercial strategy with a view to maximizing commercial revenues and innovative ways of setting up additional revenue sources.
- Map out the potential customers and competitors by following up on each request.
- Prepare customers profiles, to deliver best possible service. To correspond with prospects and clients. To effectively sell the Executive Jets product to customers.
- To maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- To recognize, file and alert the Department Manager of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up in cooperation with finance to ensure payment has been done prior to departure.
- To prepare professional commercial offers, contracts and presentations.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests, needs and complaints, primarily on the telephone, but also by other electronic access channels, to ensure that the customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
- Maintain electronic and written databases of letters and forms received, information given, services requested and complaints made, to ensure accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers.
An Ideal candidate should have High school Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Experience in top segments customers relation management.
- Experienced in high and luxury goods sales is preferable.
- Business aviation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency with standard office programs.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills by developing (can do) attitude.
- Ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills to enable production of management information, campaigns analysis.
- Ability to respond to questions from manager’s clients, customers, and the general public.
Sales Manager – iHorizons
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar