About the job
The Corporate Credit Administration Officer will be responsible for executing credit facilities sanctioned for the customers of the Wholesale Banking, and International Banking Division. The incumbent will coordinate with IT for the implementation of new releases in the Core Banking System and amendment/improvement in the existing functionalities and will be responsible for reviewing periodical reports from the system.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform all activities, as assigned by the Department Head –Credit Administration, in compliance with local/ foreign regulations, Doha Bank’s policies and approved Credit Administration policies and procedures.
- Check and verify all manual business transactions, including, but not limited to recovery of the management fee, loan commission, and release of syndicated loans.
- Verify the calculations in relation to, and ensure recovery of periodical interest disbursement of loan/recoveries of installments.
- Check and verify system loaded data pertaining to new and existing credit facilities which includes change of collaterals decrease/increase in facility limits, changes of expiry date etc.
- Verify and perform opening of ledgers of project finance, and all other accounts in the online system, as applicable.
- Review, release and/or amend the hold amounts related to Commercial Credit Facilities for entire Doha Bank functions, as applicable.
- Verify and ensure that there are no inaccuracies in effecting credit transactions to the corporate customer’s accounts, and that financial transactions in customers’ accounts are strictly in line with terms of sanction as specified on Facility Release form.
- Verify and ensure that all the security documents are fully complied with the approval terms before loading the limits.
- Verify and ensure that requested facilities are processed within the specified Service Level Agreements.
- Verify and ensure that all electronic and hard copies all documents are maintained in the respective files, in the prescribed order of documents filing, including but not limited to past dues / EOL reports for LTR and Loans, and other supporting documents in relation to the corporate credit administration, and; ensure that no documents/files are misplaced.
Qualification, Experience, and Skills Required
- University graduate with a degree in Business or Banking or Finance or any other related discipline.
- 05-7 years of total experience in the financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Knowledge of credit administration process and procedures
- Understand credit file custody and safekeeping requirements
- Ability to develop documentation checklist and filing structure
- Ability to manage credit files and understand credit limit setting and monitoring
- Knowledge of collateral documentation
- Understand collateral valuation techniques
- Understand systems and processes supporting credit administration activities
Senior Associate – FS External Audit
- @ PwC
- Doha, Qatar
Corporate Bank Analyst – Citi
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar