About the job
As part of our services expansion plan, we require a “GENERAL PRACTITIONER” QCHP LICENSED to join our team of doctors in Qatar. He/ She will be responsible to provide home visit consultation and treatment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with one of the region’s most premium healthcare groups, renowned for the quality of its services, its ethical practice of healthcare and an open and dynamic corporate culture, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Coordinating patients’ home visits and managing their care plans.
- Conducting physical examinations, assessments or procedures to diagnose patients
- Maintaining accurate medical records for all patients
- Making recommendations for lifestyle changes to improve the patient’s quality of life
- Prescribing medication, treatment or therapy to patients
- Explaining test results and medical procedures to patients
- Training Nurses and other healthcare professionals as required
- Consulting with other Doctors about the specialized needs of some patients
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Educating caregivers/nurses on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
- QCHP License – Mandatory
- MBBS Qualification
- Minimum 5 years of Qatar experience as General Practitioner
- Excellent patient management skills
- Ability to make decisions in high-pressure situations
- Integrity and a strong professional code of ethics
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to act independently if necessary.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Additional Qualification – ACLS and BLS
- Good & Pleasing personality
- Multilingual / English / Arabic
Compensation & Rewards:
- Compensations are one of the best in the industry along with local benefits.
- Attractive Reward Program
- Annual Performance based bonus
- Fastest career growth
- Multiple training programs for skill upgrade
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for deserving team members
QAR12,000.00 – QAR15,000.00 per month