About the job
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
First Response Healthcare LLC (FRH) is a JCI-Accredited Home Healthcare Organization headquartered in Dubai, UAE. FRH is one of the fastest growing organization and a leader in providing on-site healthcare services in Dubai. FRH has earned the trust of thousands of patients, clients and partners with its personalized care, quality treatment and a sincere commitment to the overall well-being of its patients and all stake holders. Our portfolio includes services for Doctor-On-Call, PCR, Home Healthcare, Ambulance, and Clinics across Dubai.
First Response Healthcare offers progressive and engaging work environment inspiring employees to bring out the best of their talent. The robust and rewarding company culture recognizes every single employee when they exceed expectations or go above and beyond. Encourage employees to celebrate each other with peer-to-peer recognition initiatives and through regular performance appraisals.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with one of the region’s most premium healthcare groups, renowned for the quality of its services, its ethical practice of healthcare and an open and dynamic corporate culture, we would be delighted to hear from you.
As part of our services expansion plan, we require a “Family Medicine Specialist” to join our team of doctors in Qatar. He/ She will be responsible to provide home visit consultation and treatment.
1. Respond to acute/emergency presentations and act as a lead clinician (where appropriate) exploring simultaneously multiple complaints and pathologies often in a context of uncertainty.
2. Carry out comprehensive history including family history, examination and investigation of the individual.
3. Explore the disease (physical and mental), the patient’s personal experience of illness and its impact on his/her family.
4. Interpret results of complex diagnostic tests and investigations and act as a point of contact for providing expert views on investigations and interpretation to colleagues.
5. Establish accurate diagnosis and act as a reference point for health center doctors regarding diagnosis and clinical decision-making.
6. Communicate competently and sensitively and establish a patient-centered relationship.
7. Maintain an accurate patient’s health record documenting both patient and family history.
8. Carry out screening for long-term conditions risk factors and early signs of disease, particularly for patients with a family history of the disease.
9. Refer patients when needed, to suitable medical specialists or for specialist diagnostic tests that are beyond the scope of primary care.
10. Manage patients’ long-term conditions (chronic diseases) according to their needs and ability and as per PHCC guidelines and protocols.
11. Follow a multidisciplinary approach and incorporate family and caregivers when formulating a treatment plan.
12. Act as a resource for colleagues in the management of complex cases and in collaboration with relevant agencies/service providers.
13. Promote a healthy lifestyle and support the organization in identifying, planning, and undertaking health promotion activities for identified individuals, targets group or for general populations according to the local population’s health needs.
1. QCHP License – Family Medicine – Mandatory
2. Minimum 5-10 years of clinical experience in Qatar
3. Should be flexible & adaptable
4. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
5. Immediate Joining
Compensation & Rewards:
1. Compensations are one of the best in the industry along with local benefits.
2. Attractive Reward Program
3. Annual Performance based bonus
4. Fastest career growth
5. Multiple training programs for skill upgrade
6. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for deserving team members
QAR25,000.00 – QAR30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Doha: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
QATAR: 5 years (Preferred)