About the job
Job Summary :
Provides Specialized Nursing Care to patients as per the standards of practice. Carrying out physician orders, medical procedures for patient’s conditions. Prepare documentation of all patient’s medical details and follow nursing standards
- Providing direct patient care by Receiving the patient and ensure that patient’s general consent and confidentiality is obtained.
- Ensure correct identification of patient and patient privacy maintained.
- Assessment, reassessment, and monitoring of patients as per policy.
- Assisting physician during physical examination/procedure and carrying out the doctor’s order. Administering medication following the rights in giving medication.
- Evaluates patients’ condition and reports untoward observations to the treating physician
- Safe handling and storage of medication
- Ensure proper handover communication.
- Meeting total needs of the patients physical, psychological, emotional, and social aspects.
- Skillful execution of procedures during the management of an emergency. Calm and vigilant while handling an emergency.
- Educating the patient and family based on identified learning needs
- Mandatory – QCHP License
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 02years of Qatar experience
- Able to work in a multicultural team
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain meticulous records
- Excellent report-writing skills
- Active listening skills and empathy
- Multilingual / English and Arabic / Tagalog
QAR6,000.00 – QAR8,000.00 per month