About the job
Newton International Academy Smash is seeking enthusiastic, adaptable and committed Secondary Humanities Teachers to join our successful team.
NIA Smash is part of the Newton Group located in the rapidly developing Lusail area. This school is growing rapidly and we are looking for teachers who want to make a positive impact on the lives of our students and our community.
Founded in 2006, The Newton Group is the largest network of schools in Qatar. Our international schools deliver the British National Curriculum across all age groups. We are staffed by British and English speaking teachers who provide a caring educational environment for our local and expatriate students who come from a wide range of backgrounds. NIA Smash was founded in August 2020 and opened it’s first Year 11 cohort from August 2022.
NIA Smash is seeking creative and dynamic teachers of the highest quality to join our successful team. Applicants should possess a commitment to helping children achieve high academic standards in a lively and engaging manner, whilst integrating differentiation and a range of learning styles into their daily practice.
- Be qualified teachers, ideally with 2 years’ experience teaching the National Curriculum of England.
- Possess a creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- Present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills in order to work collaboratively with staff, students and parents.
- Have studied full time and produce degree transcripts from the university they attended.
- Be fully vaccinated and submit a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
If you meet the above criteria and you are a positive, energetic and dedicated practitioner as well as an excellent communicator who is resilient and tenacious in all aspects of your teaching practice, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly attach your CV which must include: your contact details, a recent professional photograph and the email addresses of two professional referees.
A letter of application / personal statement explaining your suitability for the position you have applied for should be included.
Only applications that include all of the above details will be considered.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including:
- A competitive tax-free salary
- A 2-year renewable contract
- Furnished accommodation with paid utilities
- Daily transport
- A merit-based incentive scheme
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
- Baggage allowance
- Annual flight allowance