About the job
The role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member. This role supports the finance lead in all training and development activities to develop best-in-class finance professionals and assists in developing their finance team. This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implementing EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.
What will I be doing?
The General Cashier supervises and accounts for all cash activities of the Hotel, safeguards cash assets, and prepares all financial reports related to cash transactions. This role assists in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Finance Department in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework. The role will business partner with all hotel finance team members and all hotel departments. The role will participate in all relevant Finance training and development programs. In case of a joint job role, any responsibility-relevant joint job descriptions will apply in accordance with Hilton’s job segregation policies.And accounts clerk is responsible ensures that all deliveries are to hotel specifications in accordance with purchase orders. Directly responsible for the proper storing, handling and issuing of stock.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to analyze large volumes of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to help develop problem-solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
Cost Control Engineer
- @ Parsons Corporation
- Doha, Qatar
Senior Associate – FS External Audit
- @ PwC
- Doha, Qatar