About the job
About The Role
Network and Pre-Ops Controller supports the Line Manager in all aspects of pre-flight operations and daily flight operations to ensure schedule integrity and provides key disruption management inputs to the IOC team. Some of this role’s responsibilities include:
- Continually monitor and take proactive actions to avoid or minimize disruptions to flight schedules within the IOC operations window:
- Ensure a safe and secure operation.
- Responsible to provide and implement solutions to deliver brand continuity and protection, while promoting the most advantageous economic outcome.
- Participate in collaborative decision-making processes with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable business and industry-specific regulations, and legislative requirements, as prescribed in the IOC and Flight Operations Manual
- Monitor and recommend plans to recover irregular operations efficiently with the most favorable outcome, taking into consideration economic, brand value and operational efficiency.
- Proactively monitor and analyze all available information to pre-empt and minimize or avoid operational disruptions.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Specialist – minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Specialist – minimum 3 years of job-related experience required
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Post-Graduate level or equivalent
- Specialist- minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
- High-level problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Effective communication skills.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), and IT skills.
- Understanding of key stakeholder functions including cabin services, flight operations, safety and finance.
Executive Partner – Gartner
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar