About the job
About The Role
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be planning and executing various operational and financial audits, as well as fraud investigations and consulting engagements. You will also help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of internal controls and governance processes.
The role reports to Manager of Internal Audit.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Work within a project team to deliver audit reviews and fraud investigations. In particular:
- Draft scope for the assignments and project plans.
- Examine and analyze data, documents, records, transactions, processes, practices, and systems to reach audit conclusions.
- Interact with employees of Qatar Airways Group to obtain information, seek clarifications and share audit findings.
- Prepare supporting documents.
- Document audit findings, risks and recommendations and prepare audit report.
- Perform special request assignments and/or investigations of a confidential nature.
- Contribute to developing and improving internal audit methodologies to enhance audit efficiency.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of relevant experience in Internal Audit or management consultancy.
- Professional certifications in relevant domains such as CA, ACCA, CIA, CFE or CISA.
- Airline sector experience is an added advantage.
- Experience with fraud investigations is preferred.
- Great problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English language.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Self-starter capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
- Persuasive communicator with superb listening and writing skills.
- Curious mindset and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and towards challenging deadlines.
Senior Associate – FS External Audit
- @ PwC
- Doha, Qatar
Corporate Bank Analyst – Citi
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar