About the job
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for initiation, documentation and authorization of changes taking into account impact, costs, advantages and risks of planned changes.
- Individual monitoring and reporting of change implementation, where required on the basis of key figures, as well as review and completion of requests for change (RfC).
- Responsibility for planning and coordination of Major and Significant changes/projects.
- Implementation and agreement of project scope with customer, specification of project order (in coordination with line manager and DC service management), taking into account process standards and standard software etc., as well as independent monitoring and management of changes/projects on the basis of project key figures (e.g. schedule, costs, quality) regarding the compliance with the respective specifications.
- Coordination during creation of solution architectures incl. cost estimate on the basis of definition and documentation of customer requirements in requirements specification, with the aim of resolving functional, technical or organizational problems, all the while taking into account process standards and standard software etc.
- Functional management of internal and external project members, monitoring of project-related work orders/work hour allocation of internal and external project members for changes in his/her area of responsibility.
- Release of changes in his/her area of responsibility for acceptance by the customer.
- Individual monitoring and reporting of Process Quality, Initiating and follow-up of actions to enhance the processes you are responsible for.
- Experience in Process definition and management with ITIL Methodology.
- Experience in leading project teams or heading sub-projects (esp. in OnPrem DC and Cloud operation).
- Experience in managing relevant changes / projects in the Infrastructure operation (OnPrem and Cloud based).
- Agile and ITIL certification is a plus.
- Ability to create a collaborative environment and deliver a consensus agreement with key IT personnel.
- Ability to capture process requirements and translate them into a process document.
- Ability to write well.
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must.
- German is a plus.
Specialist, Change and Communication
- @ Ooredoo
- Doha, Qatar