About the job
Head of HR – Ras Laffan – Permanent
Advanced Resource Managers are looking for a Head of HR to join their client in Ras Laffan, Qatar, on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have 6-8 years’ experience within a similar role, preferably within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Act as a consultant relating to issues on joint venture strategy, change, execution, talent & performance management, and people processes.
- Provide expert advice to joint venture leadership and line managers on all issues relating to people processes and organisational challenges.
- Work with recruitment to identify talent capabilities.
- Work closely with management to improve and build work relationships, increasing productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance to join venture leadership.
- Integrate delivery of HR services to joint ventures by evaluating HR effectiveness and recommending optimal service deliver model.
- Conduct analysis on joint venture’s behavioural and structural change.
- Assist and identify areas for improvement across all HR policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR Management, or any other field.
- 6-8 years of related experience within a similar role, within the Oil & Gas industry is a bonus.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Collaborative approach to your work, with strong relationship building skills.