About the job
The Territory/Country Sales Representative will support the Regional Sales Manager within the Integrity Management & Digital Solutions (IMDS) business in achieving the Company growth strategy through the exploration of targeted, organic growth opportunities.This role is a combination of business development, external sales and internal organisation management to deliver on sales commitments.The role will interface with internal stakeholders alongside the Company’s external clients and therefore the Sales Rep. must be a proficient communicator at all levels, with skills in communicating effectively across a global organisation. This position is expected to liaise closely with their counterparts from other regions and business units and stay apprised of Corporate directed business development activities and guidelines.
- Secure new business opportunities aligned to the agreed annual sales targets and Company Growth Strategy, including but not limited to:
- Executes sales activities and business development in coordination with IMDS operations
- Proactively identify and generate sales opportunities and leads
- Attend and proactively participate in industry networking, events and forums
- Support local and regional marketing social media teams to ensure a high level of company visibility
- Assist in the development of marketing materials
- Influence key decision makers and drive tactical sales
- Assist regional business units to develop Capture Plans and respective win strategies for key tenders
- Support contract negotiations for new business and contract renewals
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to address any market inquiries
- Track new business development opportunities, utilising market knowledge and market intelligence tools to identify projects and new customers.
- Provide strategic, day-to-day and tactical business and product developmental support and leadership to all IMDS BU’s
- Works with the Global Account Directors (GAD’s) IMDS Commercial Team in support of ongoing sales opportunities.
- Implement Strategic and Conceptual Selling plans and Large Account Management Plans in collaboration with Business Units to accommodate corporate goals.
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasting activities which includes established projects as well as opportunities.
- Review market analysis with Business Units head to determine customer needs and price trends.
- Monitor, evaluate and report out on market activities and products.
- Support the sales team in identification of opportunities to pursue
- Formulate a pricing strategy based on the customer’s expectations, competitive situation, potential differentiators, and other factors.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to key clients and prospects
- Responsible for providing up-to-date sales and forecasting reports through the corporate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activities and products of the competition
- Domestic and International travel – as required
- Other duties as assigned
This positon has no direct reports.
- This position will report to the Regional Sales Manager, IMDS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Technical related degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 6 – 8 years of sales experience within relevant industry supporting Operations, Inspection, Engineering or Data related services
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems and strategic/conceptual selling techniques
- Demonstrated ability to generate relevant client contacts and effectively utilise persuasive sales methodologies and techniques
Head of Sales – Qatar Living
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar
- @ Al-Futtaim
- Doha, Qatar