About the job
About The Role
The Public Relations Officer is responsible for the delivery of work to ensure the right level of quality and timeliness and to ensure successful implementation of PR functions and work closely with different parties to develop the company public presence.
- Visit Authority to gather information about the detailed administrative steps and guidance and organize complete documentation for company set up.
- Perform tax registration and tax card application.
- Organize periodic renewal of company documents (Commercial Registration, Establishment Card, Trade License and Tax Card).
- Drafting of standard minutes of AGM (template available), coordination with the client for signature and submission to the Authority.
- Drafting of various letters as may be required by the Authority.
- Execute annual return filing, annual checklist, employee checklist and UBO declaration.
- Assist client with the Authority portal online filing of annual financials.
- Client entity’s Health Check – to liaise with authorities to ensure company compliance to local laws and regulations.
- To process local amendments in coordination with the authorities.
- Support clients related to customs duties.
- Process all type visas, employment, labor card, business and family and continue in residence permit process on time. Examine and ensure completeness of employee’s documents relating to working in Qatar.
- Prepare all documents/correspondence to various government offices in professional manner. Ensure and coordinate medical, fingerprint, and visa/Qatar ID (QID)/Residence Permit (RP) of employees.
- Follow up and ensure the timely renewal of Official Records: visas/RP/QID, passport, computer/signatory card, Commercial Registration, Trade License, etc.
- Keep records/filing of personnel for visas, labor cards, and other important documents. Filing of company documents.
- Oversee the issues in Immigration such as resident permit applications, RP renewals, transfer of sponsorship, medical examinations schedules, driving licenses, health card, and work permits of employees
- Liaise with government authorities on labor and immigration rules and provide updates to HR Manager of changes as appropriate – changes in Qatar Legislation and Current Affairs, Qatar Labor Law, and Qatar Immigration Procedures and Policies
- Prepare fund request and liaise to client; coordinate with Team on the availability of fund and acknowledge this to client.
- Support the client and the team for bank errands, utility payments and procurement of office supplies if needed and arranging documents to be dispatched.
- Support the client and the team for document translations and attestations.
- Support the team in providing accurate details of works completed for billing.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities/training/LMS
Job Specific Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with legal centric course or additional Diploma
- At least 1-3 yrs. relevant experience gained from a local firm or multinational company in relevant field
- Self-motivated, well-organized, hardworking, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude
- Good command of written and spoken Arabic and English
What’s in it for you?
- Fruit day at the office
- Team building events
- Real international ties
- Continuous development is supported and encouraged through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy and a strong culture of feedback.
- Team building and team events;
- Positive and healthy working environment
Lead Public Relations Officer
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar