About the job
ValuStrat is looking to hire a junior Research Assistant for their Real Estate Research Division.
Location: Doha, Qatar
The individual will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Head of the Research Department on research assignments, including primary and secondary market research, excel modeling, statistical analysis, report writing and presentation.
- Supporting the Head of Research in the preparation of presentations and proposals.
- Contributing to the successful execution of bespoke research and various MIS/Prop-tech work as needed.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or any Data Science related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate tasks in accordance with priorities.
- Consistency and autonomy when working.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and data modelling.
- Good web-based programing skills.
- Good knowledge of database design and management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry.
- Good report writing skills in Microsoft Word.
- Ability to prepare concise Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent corporate email communication.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Efficiency in using words to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to manage stress & accept constructive feedback.
Candidates who can start immediately are encouraged to apply.