About the job
Overview Of The Role
The Regional Manager is responsible for consistent operational excellence across stores in 4 countries (Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar & Bahrain) and have full P&L accountability and brand compliance for 14 stores in those countries. You will be required to develop and propose a regional strategy for business development to expand the brand and run profitable retail operations.
As a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for the customer experience within the stores to reflect brand values and customer promise as well as leading passionate and dedicated teams ensuring every decision, we make has our customer at the core. We are looking for someone who has passionate about delivering excellent standards with continuously driving growth and profitability through planning and successful implementation of strategies, developing and grow talent.
What You Will Do
- Execution of operational standards for the stores in terms of visual merchandising, monitoring availability, customer service, stock maintenance, safety and security while maintaining brand integrity in our stores.
- Monitor service levels personally, through observation and improving Net Promoter Score and work with store managers/retail office to drive excellence in service levels
- Enforce procedures and KPIs to maintain stocks, system accuracy and profit protection across all stores.
- Provide regular weekly/seasonal/promotion feedback to ensure the buying strategy maximizes sales
- Work in partnership with Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Logistics, Merchandising & Buying to deliver the Commercial Plan/Calendar to the agreed key targets.
- Monitor and control the budget and operational costs of all stores.
- Drive cost saving and efficiency throughout the stores by challenging existing standards and existing processes.
- Works in partnership with M&S UK to develop best practices and maintain a good working relationship.
- Coach Store Managers to ensure succession plans and training plans are in place in each store in coordination with HRBP.
- Role model Al-Futtaim Way behaviors and M&S Values as a senior manager.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Experience in a multichannel retail environment
- Experience in managing and driving multiple teams in different locations
- Motivated and can deliver Financial Budget and Key Performance Indicators
- Passion for Retail operations across clothing and food
- Understanding of customer research and the ability to amend the range to reflect customer requirements and feedback.
- Understanding of fashion, consumer trends and competition
What Equips You For The Role
- Graduate Degree.
- 15+ years of experience of which 5 years should be at the Senior Management Level.
- Numeracy, Decision Making, Critical thinking, People Development, Analytical Skills and Presentation Skills.
Senior Commercial Manager
- @ Mace
- Doha, Qatar