About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to be responsible of leadership and management of the HR Business Partners for across multiple departments and divisions. You would also provide Executive Management and Senior leaders across the dedicated business areas (Qatar Airways Head Office / Commercial and Outstations divisions / Customer Experience /Flight Operations and Technical/ QR Subsidiaries / Corporate and Cargo divisions) with strategic services, consulting on people-related issues and driving HR strategy for the QR group.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Lead the team in HR business partnering activities, including organisational design, insights, strategy and solution development, organisational development, resourcing and talent planning, learning and talent development, performance and reward, employee engagement, employee relations, service delivery and information – closely working with the COE’s to deliver business results
- Embed the HR Business Partnering function and the business partner model within the assigned QR Business areas (Qatar Airways Head Office / Commercial & Outstations divisions / Customer Experience /Flight Operations & Technical/ QR Subsidiaries / Corporate and Cargo divisions).
- Lead the team to deliver a service that is fully aligned to the needs of the business and encourage adopting a solution focused approach.
- Review and further develop the service provided to the organisation by the team engaging with the business and building positive relationships to ensure that business requirements are at the center of the design and delivery of services.
- Innovate and challenge established methods to secure continuous improvement
- Drive initiatives to achieve operational excellence, identify service improvement and innovation opportunities and oversee the creation of service improvement roadmaps to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness and increase productivity
- Embed,develop and audit, quality and standards ofHR Business Partnering activities by defining and communicating internally, setting quality standards and ensuring that all aspects of HR Business Partnering activities work to achieve standards of quality and consistency.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR Business Partnering Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum 10 years of job-related experience
- Human Resources
- HR Manager, HR Business Partner or Business Support role within a complex business environment.
- Operational experience in organisational design, Insights, Strategy and Solutions, organisational development, resourcing and talent Planning Learning and Talent Development, Performance and Reward Employee Engagement Employee Relations Service Delivery and Information.
- A recognised accreditation in Human Resources
- Airline specific qualifications
- Project management qualifications