About the job
Overview Of The Role
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processing transactions quickly and accurately
- Advising customers
- Winning sales to meet targets
- Maintaining eye-catching effective displays within the store
- Following operating procedures
- Providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience
What You Will Do
- To achieve section budget set every month and on YTD by FM.
- To achieve section margin for the year.
- Annual stock loss to be measured by the section stock loss – SA to have maximum control on stock loss by following SLAP.
- To ensure that the Stock take objective is achieved by adhering to the inventory management – SOP’s, 365 days of the year.
- Through effective communication, stock management systems and processes, ensure that your section has 100% on self-availability with correct merchandizing.
- Execute the weekly bulletin on time and follow up against the requirements.
- Ensure that you participate in daily briefings and update yourself on business performance, new products, SOP’s and HR initiatives.
- Ensure that the SOP’s are being followed 100%
Standard for excellence
- Product knowledge
- Merchandising skill
- Store standard to be maintained at all times
- Different way of thinking to achieve business goal
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Good Interpersonal Skills, able to communicate fluently in English, Arabic preferred
- An ability to implement creative and imaginative approaches and identify new options for service development.
- Evidence of a clear understanding of all aspects of customer services and able to demonstrate commitment to continuous Improvement.
- Passion for retail industry
What Equips You For The Role
- High School graduate
Minimum Experience And Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience in a similar role (preferably Toys Industry)
Deputy Store Manager
- @ Alshaya Group
- Doha, Qatar
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar