About the job
Due to our growing portfolio of work, we are seeking dedicated and motivated Planners and Senior Planners to join and make an impact through planning and scheduling across multiple projects.
We establish, procure and deliver some of the world’s largest and most complex infrastructure projects. Our teams are known for being highly visible on our projects whilst helping our clients solve complex challenges. We pride ourselves on the excellent relationships that we have built across our programmes, whilst providing best-practice Project Management Office (PMO) and project controls tools.
Skills And Experience
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Relevant experience working within a planning and scheduling environment across infrastructure projects.
- Proven understanding of planning and scheduling methodologies and tools within projects.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with contractors, stakeholders and other clientele.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Working knowledge of Project Planning systems inclusive of P6 and other similar systems such as Primavera Risk Analysis and Time Location Diagrams Software.
- Must be versed in modern project management and project controls techniques within a multi-disciplined organisation.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working within a high-volume professional environment juggling multiple competing priorities.
- The ability to communicate articulately both verbally and orally, alongside strong negotiation and presentation skills.
Rider Coordinator – talabat
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar