About the job
Purpose of Job:
You will define the strategic approach to onboarding the requisite number of new riders in Qatar and improving the quality of the fleet. This includes, optimal vehicle type mix, improving rider participation at peak demand, average hours worked and tenure, and maximising rider engagement through the onboarding pipelines. You will work with the central teams responsible for local rider marketing, and manage the end-to-end conversion and onboarding processes, and supply chain teams to lead projects across a variety of departments. You will report to the Head of Operations Middle East.
- Create a supply strategy for Qatar – you will help build the long-term roadmap, rider strategy, and demand generation for how we approach supply in the future.
- Develop and implement rider acquisition and engagement strategies for achieving our goals.
- Lead the implementation of our hiring workflow in all markets and assure compliance with local laws.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and close strategic partnership opportunities.
- Long-term supply planning – Work with Finance & Strategy teams to forecast longer-term demand which will influence rider kit purchases and future rider marketing spend strategies.
- Strategic insights – Build analyses and insights to better understand short-term and long-term developments and opportunities for improvements in our Rider Supply.
- Build and test new onboarding models – help create experiments and models to be piloted throughout Qatar to determine the supply process.
- Ensure we hit supply targets in all cities – by overseeing every stage of supply processes to ensure we have the right size fleet in every city. Develop city-level intervention plans where needed.
- You will set the local rider marketing strategy and working with the central team in the UK to implement it.
- Improve the effectiveness of conversion processes – whether it’s improving our comms or offering targeted incentives, increase conversion rates at every step. Work out data-driven strategies and unique and out-of-the-box projects to increase conversion.
- Autonomously design, set up, and track all processes related to rider onboarding – including target-setting, onboarding velocity, efficiencies, right-to-work compliance and kit logistics.
- Influence team members and company partners.
- Analytical – Comfortable with large quantities of data. Attentive to details. Draw insights from historical data and trends, consider the complexities across markets, and forecast future demand. SQL and Python experience (an advantage).
- Communicator – Able to simplify complex analyses and insights. Communicate across a varied set of team members from a rider to the Managing Director
- Collaborative – Able to work well with other teams, and international partners
- Fixer – Enthusiastic to help, and flexible in addressing both big picture and smaller challenges
- Can build “stuff” – approaches, processes, and structured change methodologies
- Inquisitive – Thoughtful, and comfortable questioning the status-quo
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in an operations role or project management role
Benefits And Diversity
- Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
- Annual home flight tickets
- Free Deliveroo Plus – Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties and regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
Service Point Advisor – DHL
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar
Freight Manager – DHL
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar