About the job
Al Faisal Holding was established by H.E. Shiekh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani as a small trading company in spare parts in the 1960s in Qatar, to become later a notable conglomerate known as Al Faisal Holding with many divisions operating under its umbrella; Property, Hospitality, Trading, Transport, Education, Services, and Information Technology Division.
- Support the Oracle Fusion Financials implementation and rollout from both a technology and an integrated service platform perspective.
- Subject matter expert within the Oracle finance modules and Lead various platform enhancements projects, working closely with architecture and development teams to deliver solutions for the financial modules including Payables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Expenses, Cash Management, Receivables & Advanced Collections, Sub-Ledger Accounting and Fusion Tax.
- Support individuals in finance and shared services teams with system related issues by problem solving or coordinating solutions to ensure smooth daily operations of the accounting systems.
- Reviews open cases/issues and troubleshoots or assigns to other tech team members for resolution. Coordinates with vendor regarding required support by opening tickets, escalating, and following up as required
- Configure security and user access within Oracle as it relates to business process configuration, approvals, and reporting needs.
- Consult on requested configuration changes, partnering with the team to determine best options for design decisions based on documented requirements, current configuration, and downstream impacts. Documents final specs and configures application
- Basic understanding in resolving issues in integrating Oracle Cloud Services (interfaces, conversions and creating applications using FBDI), Spreadsheet uploads and Configure customers, suppliers, email, notifications, Business Processes, Assets, bank accounts, EIB import, tax, GL
- Well Experienced in creating reports using BI Publisher/ Smart View/ FRS/ OTBI.
- Experience in BPM activities like workflow approval rules and approval group configurations as per business specifications.
- Support testing quarterly releases and new system design features Support quarterly testing of new Oracle features to the ERP impacting financial Cloud Services as well as ad hoc testing of change request/ system request releases. Analyse gaps in process and systems and ensure relevant updates are documented.
- Very Good Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Application security Console (IDM & APM).
- Experience resolving production tickets by doing root cause analysis and adhering to SLAs.
- Support and monitor all Bank and third-party related integrations and work closely with the third-party integrations to resolve them within SLA
- Lead Provide recommendations based on Account Reconciliation leading practices
- Stay current on how new GAAP/IFRS regulations and technologies affect our clients’ businesses
- Design and develop User specific Infolets, OTBI reports and able to understand the basic data extraction queries using SQL.
- Train the business owners, new joiners and end-user communities on new functionalities where applicable
- Design and define process-wise custom fusion roles and provide the data access as appropriate
- Should encourage the business to use Oracle standard functionalities and reports wherever applicable.
- Regularly communicate to the users the status of the support or enhancement requests and adhere to support service level agreements agreed with the end user community.
- Collaborate with ERP implementation/support teams across other domains to ensure timely resolution of incidents and work collaboratively with end users to develop, test, and implement Oracle Clouds solutions.
- Should work with Oracle support team for application bugs/enhancements.
- Adhere and support existing ITIL service management processes, such as change management, incident management and problem management.
- Bachelors/master’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics/ Business
- Experience working with Business Process Owners, End Users and Third-Party Consulting vendors
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Oracle EBS and Fusion Financials Implementation, Rollouts and Support.
- Good In debugging skills with the integrations of custom tools.
- Candidate should have at least a minimum 2 end two end implementation projects and Cloud Certification is an added advantage.
- Hands-on implementation experience & operational support on Oracle Cloud Fusion Payables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Expenses, Cash Management, Receivables & Advanced Collections, Sub-Ledger Accounting and Fusion Tax, EPM, BPM Workflows, Reports/OTBI
- Experience in Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) and Oracle finance cloud system configurations, Data Conversions and testing covering GL, AP, AR, FA, and CE modules.
- Charted Accountant, CPA Certification a plus. The implementation of VAT is added advantage.
- Experience in Hyperion Financial Reports and supporting EPM suite, developing Hyperion Forms, Task Lists, hierarchy/ aliases, and smart lists.
- Hands-on experience in simple SQL, PL/SQL, report development experience with OTBI
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Fusion tables, views, and setups.
Senior Manager Discover
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar