About the job
***OPEN DAY NOTICE***
If you would like to attend our upcoming in-person interview OPEN DAY in DOHA on Tuesday 31st January at 10:30 am please indicate your availability on the form. Limited slots are available.
Open Day is Invite Only – if your application is successful you will receive an invitation with specific location details, which will need to be presented at the entrance.
What to expect? During the Open Day applicants have the opportunity to meet our team, demonstrate how you approach guests and engage in playful activities.
Position: Play Facilitator / Imaginator
Location: Doha, Qatar
OliOli® Doha is delighted to invite skilled and passionate people interested to join an amazing group of people and help their mission to deliver exciting, joyful, differentiated, world-class, and incredibly fun experiences to children that nurture their innate sense of curiosity and exploration.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Guest Experience and Service
- Be an ambassador for the OliOli® brand; ensure that every guest’s experience at OliOli® meets or exceeds expectations, specifically through inclusive, culturally appropriate, positive and memorable interactions with a friendly and sincere approach
- Treat every guest with respect and provide friendly, courteous communication by orienting them to the building and informing them of the exhibits areas and programs
- Provide excellent guest service, and facilitate guests experience and journey through a proactive and thoughtful interaction
- Contribute to a positive, team-based, and guest-first centric culture
- Manage groups of children from schools, birthday parties, or camp activities
- Attend to guest queries/complaints. Amicably resolve maters with dissatisfied guests
- Manage any situation with overcrowding in relation to the maximum capacity of the area or around a particular exhibit
- Comfortably facilitate and manage exhibits spaces and components
- Collect and communicate guests’ feedback and suggestions
- Follow and perform the daily opening/closing protocols and procedures including (without limitation) routine cleaning, restocking, and preparation of program materials
Exhibits area / Education
- Have an honest and comprehensive understanding of OliOli®s philosophy and developmental, pedagogical, and other learning objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the learning opportunities for each exhibit/gallery
- Understand and stay current with the exhibit and program initiatives
- Participate in training programs designed to enhance interaction with guests in the OliOli® manner
- Work as a team to ensure that the entire building (and each and every gallery/corner) within the premises is highly presentable (clean, tidy, supplies in proper place, well organized, properly maintained, etc)
- Manage the use, quality, and organization of consumables
Safety / Security
- Provide a safe environment for all guests, specifically for the children
- Communicate any safety/ performance issues regarding exhibits components
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of OliOli®
- Assist guests in case of an incident or an emergency situation
- Take ownership of the safety of the facility and report and follow up on any repairs, or changes needed
- Attend training and be prepared to perform emergency procedures (i.e. fire evacuation, accident reporting, etc)
- Working with other colleagues, proactively contribute to the success of any special events and programs
- Work effectively with temporary staff (many of whom are expected to be students who are not likely to have extensive work experience)
- Perform other duties and be involved in projects and activities that contribute to the achievement of OliOli®s objectives
- Advanced coursework or experience in customer service, education, family learning, or retail operations preferred
- Experience working with young children (ages 1-10) and their families in recreational settings, afterschool programs or classrooms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact positively with children, adults, and large groups
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work with diverse staff and guests.
- Excellent grasp of the English language. Arabic is a plus
A college degree is required. Education in early childhood development will be a plus.
- The role is expected to be physically demanding and the candidate must have the physical and emotional capacity to deal with the requirements of the role.
- This position requires the ability to do one or more of the following throughout the day stand, sit, walk, bend, and reach above and below shoulder level, and carry objects of differing sizes and weights. Involves frequent repetitive motion.
- The noise level in the work environment is highly variable, from quiet to loud.
- The working timings include morning and/or evening shifts. Weekends and holidays work are required.
- Uniform/dress code required.
Compensation: QAR 5,000 + benefits / per month
- @ PwC
- Doha, Qatar
Tank Inspector – Oceaneering
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar