About the job
We are hiring a Human Resources Administrator to assist the team in all matters relating to terms of employment, contract renewals, and change of terms and conditions of all permanent and contractual staff while taking direct responsibility for all HR activities pertaining to Supervisory grades and above. To ensure that HR services are dispensed in a speedy and effective manner.
Your Additional Duties Will Also Include
- Assists in providing a range of HR services to employees in all matters related to QAS staff in general.
- Responds in a prompt, professional, and effective manner to all issues/requests from staff.
- Handles employee relations, confidential information issues, and other sensitive HR-related matters.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
HR Administrator (General Admin, Investigations, Recruitment)
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to the expiry of the contract and assist in all matters relating to contractual matters.
- Assist HR team administratively with investigations/Disciplinary/Interviews and Reports.
- Respond and communicate effectively to queries with regard to employment regulations, policies and procedures and disseminate correct information and first-level service.
- Issue standard response and request letters to staff departments and external organizations and maintain the internal and external service deliveries.
- Monitor GEMS assignments ( Leave, OT, Time & attendance ) and follow up with concerned stake holders
- Respond and communicate with departments for Admin Support.
- Maintain proper filing and safekeeping of files.
- Prepares warning letters and maintains the ORACLE Disciplinary Database.
- Prepares memorandum/briefs for termination and reinstatement.
- Ensures all investigation documentations are complete, updated and forwarded for recording in a personal file or in eDocs.
- Provide in-depth induction to all new joiners in order for them to familiarize with their work environment
HR Administrator (Welfare)
- Ensure on time pick and drop off of employees, candidates & guests.
- Coordinate in the operation, suggesting improvements in the appearance and up keep of all QAS accommodations.
- Conduct spot checks of the accommodation.
- Oversee cleaning of property ensuring highest standards of hygiene are adhered to at all Times.
- Provide general welfare services and counselling for all QAS staff.
- Responsible for maintaining the overall operation of housing facilities and the allocation of accommodations.
- Responsible for the assets inventory system.
- Participate in a stand-by emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday coverage.
- Ensure office equipment (telephone lines/ computers etc.) are functional within the set time frames.
- Continually inspect occupied and vacant accommodation for safety and maintenance needs.
- Coordinate with staff occupant specially in sharing apartment / Room on issues related to maintenance and hygiene.
- Set priorities, conduct regular checks & make appropriate decision.
- Ensure proper documentation and paperwork.
- Ensure consistent application of all policies and procedures are being followed by Team.
- Allocate Team to specific tasks as per priority.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- Exposure to Human Resources Systems will be an advantage.
- Experience in Human Resources in a large multinational environment
- Knowledge of local laws and requirements.
- Ability to plan hotel arrangements and itineraries for the candidate.
- Computer knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel with Data Entry experience.
- Excellent communication skills (including written, verbal and listening).
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Outstanding customer services